Sunday, August 5, 2012

First 2 Months in School.

          Its been 2 months since this school year started and there were so many things I learnes in my 2-month stay in school as a fourth year student.  In out ICT class I've learned making my own blog and post it in the internet.  I enjoyed doing it because doing it helps me practice my grammar, spellings and other things.  In this 2 months we've encountered so many problems and challenges specially when there are those contest and we need to ask for our teachers to excuse us in out classes just to practice in order for us to win.  After the contest we need to rush for our lessons even though we don't have enough time so we just tried having self-study at home just to coup up with our lessons.  There were times also that there were so many projects to be passed and there were no enough time to do all of it, so we need to stay in school even as late as 6:30 in the afternoon.  Sometimes we also go to school during Saturday just to finish those projects.  Sometimes we do 2 things at a time also like listening to the lecture while trying to finish the project. Moving on I will manage my time properly in order for me to finish all my projects and outputs on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment