ILOCOS SUR NATIONAL
HIGH SCHOOL, Vigan City
June 22, 2012
Benigno S. Aquino III
President, Republic of the Philippines
Malacañang Palace
Mr. President:
Its been two years since you are elected as the president of the Republic of the Philippines and its not a secret to the people that you've done many things to make our country better. The "NO WANG-WANG" policy helps those in the government to maintain their discipline in the road because some uses wang-wang just to avoid traffic and that must not be done by government officials. In that case the motorist without wang-wang will be stock in traffics and thats unfair in their side. To be fair they must not all use wang-wang.
Another one, its not also a secret that you are using the cigarette and for me you must not use that because the countrymen specially the youth might use cigarette also. They might use that because they can say that even the president cab use cigarette why can't they. I think using cigarette can't be a good influence to them.
Sir I didn't mind to offend you or hurt your feelings but I'm sorry if I said something wrong. I'm just telling my opinion. Thank you for reading. Good Day!
Respectfully yours,
Roselle Ann Pichay
IV-Martinelli
ISNHS
No comments:
Post a Comment